Have you ever wondered why Target’s clearance items rarely go below 30% off nowadays, and then those items mysteriously disappear? Instead of going to 50 – 70 – 90% off like the good ‘ole days, Target doesn’t want to hassle with the markdowns so they sell off those items as “Target Salvage” items. So where do those items go and how can you get them? Target Salvage Stores! Keep reading, and I’ll tell you all about how to find a Target salvage liquidation store near you.
While I was on my sabbatical from blogging, I focused on my own liquidation business that specializes in reselling Target salvage. Liquidation items are overstocks, last year’s styles, store returns, and damaged box items. We buy truckloads of pallets of liquidation items from big-name retailers such as Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco, Nordstrom Rack, Macy’s and several others. And I must admit that the Target salvage items are the most coveted.
Since I live in the smack middle of the United States (aka Nebraska) and my dear readers are spread throughout the nation, I figured I’d compile a list of liquidation stores that resell Target salvage items throughout the country (unless you really want to visit Nebraska, then, by all means, come shop with me)! But before I tell you where to find a Target salvage store near you, let me give you a few tips on how to spot Target salvage items.
How To Tell What Are Target Salvage Items
Here are a couple of tips on how to spot Target salvage liquidation items at a liquidation store near you. There are two main ways to tell if the items being sold are Target salvage items: by their stickers and their brand names.
Target Salvage Stickers
If you see a green rectangle sticker like the above, you’ll definitely know the item is a Target Salvage item.
Target Private-Label Brands
Most likely you will know if the liquidation items are from Target if the items are one of Target’s 50 signature brands (also known as “private labels” or “owned brands”). Target brands (and their category of items) include:
- A New Day (women’s apparel)
- All In Motion (activewear and sporting goods)
- Archer Farms (being replaced by Good & Gather)
- Art Class (kids apparel and accessories)
- Auden (bras and panties)
- Ava & Viv (plus size)
- Boots & Barkley (pets)
- Brightroom (storage and home organization)
- Bulleye’s Playground ($1 – $5 items at front of the store)
- Casaluna (bedding and bath)
- Cat & Jack (kids apparel)
- Cloud Island (nursery decor, bedding, bath, and layette)
- Colsie (intimates, lounge, sleepwear)
- Embark (adventure gear)
- Everspring (household essentials)
- Favorite Day (sweets and savory finds)
- Good & Gather (food & beverage)
- Goodfellow (men’s apparel & accessories)
- Heart & Hand with Magnolia (Chip and Joanna Gaines home goods)
- Heyday (electronics)
- Hyde & EEK! Boutique (Halloween costumes and decor)
- JoyLab (performance apparel)
- Kindfull (cat and dog food)
- Knox Rose (women’s feminine, bohemian style apparel)
- Kona Sol (women’s chic swimwear)
- Made By Design (household basics, luggage, travel accessories)
- Market Pantry (food items)
- Merona (clothing, discontinued)
- Mondo Llama (arts and crafts)
- More Than Magic (beauty brand for tweens)
- Opalhouse (home decor)
- Open Story (premium luggage)
- Original Use (young men’s apparel and accessories)
- Pillowfort (home collection for kids)
- Project 62 (home decor)
- Room Essentials (home goods)
- Shade & Shore (swimwear)
- Simply Balanced (being replaced by Good & Gather)
- Smartly (essentials and personal care)
- Smith & Hawken (outdoor living)
- Sonia Kashuk ( cosmetic cases and makeup application tools)
- Spritz (party supplies)
- Stars Above (sleepwear)
- Sun Squad (summer seasonals)
- Threshold (home decor)
- Universal Thread (women’s apparel)
- Up & Up (household and personal items)
- Wild Fable (juniors apparel)
- Wondershop (holiday items)
- Xhilaration (women’s swimwear and basic)
List of Target Salvage Stores By City/State
If you’ve been searching for “target salvage stores near me” or “target liquidation stores near me”, we found them for you! Search for a liquidation store or bin store near you. Please note that these stores may also carry liquidation items from other retail sources such as Costco liquidation, Lowe’s salvage, Bed Bath & Beyond liquidation, Walmart salvage, &/or Amazon salvage. You can search by state, city, or name of the store. Click on the store name for a link to their website or Facebook page for hours and specials.
Update! We now have an interactive liquidation map of Target Salvage Stores. Click here to see and simply click on each state to see liquidation stores and bin stores in each state.
I will add new Target salvage locations as I find them. If I’m missing one that you love, please click here to add a new liquidation, salvage or bin store. I will need to verify that the establishment does indeed sell Target salvage items before being added to the list though.
If you’re looking to buy your own Target salvage liquidation pallets, enter your email address below for a free liquidation guide with our compliments.
Thanks for reading!
- The Wealthiest Women In The World - May 4, 2023
- How To Make Money Selling Clothes On Poshmark - April 27, 2023
- How To Make Money With Class Action Lawsuits - April 15, 2023